TheVeganKind | June box.

18 June 2016



I finally subscribed to TheVeganKind after wanting to for quite a while and was so excited to receive it in the post. I joined later than the date for the June box but luckily they still had some available to send out, yay! Boxes like this are perfect for people who are already vegan or others like myself who are in the process of transitioning.

My favourite item has got to be the mango & coconut milk fruit ices, they're sooo creamy and delicious. You simply pop them in the freezer and then the next day they are little bits of frozen goodness. The chocolate raspberry cookie is gluten free and pretty tasty, the raspberry flavour really comes through. The Good Full Stop chocolate and orange bar is very similar to Nakd bars (which I love!) so I'd definitely purchase them myself another time.

I'm yet to try the cheese and onion crackers/crisps but according to the booklet they used to contain milk and the company decided to make them vegan, thumbs up. I've seen the vegetable pate in supermarkets and can't wait to try it in a sandwich or with pitta bread. The last item was a suncream, which if you know anything about Scotland I don't think I'll be needing. Still, it's nice to have one which is cruelty free and natural when I do need one!

What do you think of this box? Is it something you would (or do) subscribe to?


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.