Orange lace.

23 June 2016



Top | Primark
Jeans | Topshop
Boots | Primark

Why is there a Titanic style pose going on here? Who the hell knows, sorry haha. Quite a simplistic outfit but I love it nonetheless. I'm obsessed with this rusty-orange shade when paired with red lipstick, I just think it works so well. Also, that back detail - gorgeous!

May as well tell you a "fun" fact about these jeans. If you look really closely you'll see little holes on the bum area. Thanks ratties. That'll teach me to leave any clothes on my bed when I have them out. I'd be more annoyed if I hadn't gotten these Jamie jeans in the sale. 

I'm off to meet my friend today (not wearing this outfit, it's from the other week and I had forgotten about it, shhh) and maybe go for a walk through the Botanic gardens, here's hoping the weather stays decent but I've probably tempted fate now. I've been told by my sister that there's not a lot of actual flowers there at the moment and that "it's all just green" hahaha. Just give me squirrels and I'll be happy.

Hope you're having a nice Thursday!


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. I think this is the BEST lace cami Ive seen! I say: Keep the titanic pose!

    Passion Blog | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty isn't it? Hahaha thank you, perhaps I will ;D

      Delete
  2. I love the top, especially the colour! Hope the weather stayed nice for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It stayed nice and warm for us :)

      Delete
  3. oh wow the lace detail on that top is beautiful! a great primark find

    xo Sarah
    Absolutely Sarah | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.