Vegan Zizzi's & new ratties.

24 June 2016


Last week I really fancied a pizza delivery and then realised that Zizzi's has a vegan option - yasss! It was hard to decide what I wanted from all the toppings but in the end I went for spinach, mushrooms and peppers. It's weird, I used to hate mushrooms. A lot. But I love them now! The "cheese" was a bit runnier than I would have liked but overall it was a really delicious pizza.

If you follow me on instagram you'll know that recently I got three new baby rats. I actually went to pick up one (or two) and somehow fell in love with three, woops. So I'd like to properly introduce Winston, Schmidt and Nick. Hope there's some New Girl fans reading this, I just thought it was the perfect trio of names. They're all dumbo rex rats which means that they have ears on the side of their head instead of the top, and that their fur is curlier than normal rats. They're the sweetest little things ever! I just love when they're this tiny and still growing into their ears and their big back feet.


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. I always wanted a pet rat or three! They are the cutest, please keep us updated. Love the names, I got the reference straight away. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you should definitely get a couple some day, you'll love them! Haha thank you I'm glad you did :D x

      Delete
  2. omg that pizza looks divine! i love mushrooms and spinach so this would be perfect for me. your new rats are so cute, awww

    xo Sarah
    Absolutely Sarah | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh yes both so yummy on a pizza! Glad you like them, I can't stop aww'ing at them every day haha :D x

      Delete
  3. That pizza looks so yummy! I've still not tried the new vegan Zizzi's but I definitely need to soon as I've only heard good things about it, I'm so upset we don't have one where I live. Your new rats are so cute too! The photos you got of them are just wonderful! :)
    Nicole xxx
    www.gingerkitchen.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you'll definitely need to! Sucks you don't have one nearby though, but whenever you're in Edinburgh get in there :D Aww thank you so much! I'm surprised I got decent photos of them as they're so hyper :) x

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.