Are you in a film or in reality?

29 June 2016


Tshirt | Zara
Skirt | H&M

Ahh, who doesn't love a t-shirt with a slogan which conjures up deep thoughts? I picked this one up in Zara a few months ago, and I love the ringer style. I decided to pair it with this cute little aztec skirt from H&M, the red and berry shades seem to work well together. When I first wore this skirt I thought the zip was meant to be at the back, so ended up wearing it backwards for a whole evening, idiot haha. If anyone has any links to similar tees please send them my way :)

How has your week been so far? I've been addicted to the tv show Love on Netflix and can't stop watching it. I was a bit skeptic as I found Gillian Jacob's character in Community quite annoying but she's really good in this. The show has such a charm and is genuinely laugh out loud funny, as well as providing lots of serious and awkward moments. Have you seen it?


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. i love graphic tees with writing on them! your skirt is so pretty too

    xo Sarah
    Absolutely Sarah | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.