TheVeganKind | July box.

14 July 2016


This month's VeganKind box arrived last week, and oh my was it a good one!

It's probably sad that as a 26 year old, I got most excited when I saw a little mini bag of my favourite vegan cola bottle sweeties. I buy these all the time in Tesco and look forward to trying their cherry ones. I've also now got an obsession with these soy & balsamic vinegar Snapea rice sticks. At first I wasn't sure but now I've been buying bags & bags of them haha. They really remind me of the salt & vinegar Chipstick crisps.

I don't like olives at all so those have been given to my dad. The can of ice tea is still in my fridge as I'd completely forgotten about it, but I am such a massive fan of everything tea so can't wait to try it!

The chocolate, coconut & oat slices are amazing! They taste like a mix between brownie & flapjack, mmm. Even just opening the packet I was in heaven with the smell. I love the cute little size of the raw chocolate bar, and it features goji berries, yummy. Lastly, there was a beautiful raspberry scented soy candle. It smells like creamy sweeties, and also included was a leaflet of all the other (I almost typed flavours) scents that they offer. I want every single one, but the jaffa cakes one is high up on my list!



Bonus rattie photo! What do you think of the items in this box?


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.