Blue stripes.

15 July 2016


Top | Vintage
Jeans | Attitude
Shoes | Primark
Earrings | Forever 21

I've actually had these jeans since I was a teenager and luckily they still fit. I used to wear them all the time a few years ago and had forgotten all about them. Whilst going through a few bags of old clothes the other day they were rediscovered, yay! I love the high-waisted fit and prefer to wear them with the bottoms rolled up a little. I just had to pair them with these adorable cream Primark shoes but Converse would look equally as good.

The top was a find at a local vintage fair just over a year ago. Anything striped instantly gives me a French vibe, but I think that's just due to my obsession with French movies haha. As it's not always (ever) warm here in the evenings, it makes a perfect summer piece. 


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. Such a cute outfit, love how effortless it is - you look amazing!
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't go wrong with a classic striped jumper! love your shoes too <3

    xo Sarah
    Absolutely Sarah | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.