A walk to Dean Village.

4 August 2016


Last week my boyfriend and I ventured out on a sunny day with a pretty destination in mind - Dean Village. I'd always wanted to go for a walk through this area and it didn't disappoint. The buildings are stunning and there's so much variety of lovely flowers and trees. We walked through the Water of Leith to get there (and maybe did a bit of Pokemon hunting along the way, ha). Also met some swans who decided to hiss at us and cute little ducks. It was a perfect day weather wise, with it being warm but not overly sunny. For once I actually got nice weather on a day off!

We ended up walking a bit further after this and went through the outside area of the Edinburgh modern art gallery. There were a few things to see but we definitely need to go back some time when it's actually open.

Was lovely getting out and about with our cameras as we're always saying we don't do that enough :)


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. I've never been to Dean Village but it looks gorgeous! I'll definitely have to try and visit at some point <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.