Blue & pink florals.

5 August 2016


Jacket & shorts | H&M
Top | Topshop
Bag | eBay (old)

These photos are from a couple of weeks ago before I had a little hair chop chop. I'm so bad at forgetting to edit things, sorry! I picked up this sweet Topshop top on eBay recently for under £5. I fell in love with the complimentary pastel shades and floral patterns. It's perfect for the warmer months too as it's so sheer. Whilst I do think it would look good with a super girly skirt, I decided to darken it up slightly with my faux leather shorts. Also I'm still so obsessed with this tote bag I got from eBay absolute years ago (explains any slight grubbiness haha)!

Even the mention of the "e word" is making me want to go browse for some bargains, such a dangerous obsession! What do you think of this outfit? :)


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.