Vegan cupcakes & the Dorco Eve 6.

18 August 2016


The other weekend I made my first visit to the quarterly vegan market down in Leith. I believe the "normal" market is on there every Saturday, but once a month it features tons of vegan goodies, yay! I already knew that I'd be making a beeline for Missy's Cupcakes as I'd seen them featured all over instagram. Oh my god, they did not disappoint. I went for a blackforest gateau, banana split & spiced apple crumble. Every single one was amazing, I couldn't possibly pick a favourite! I also got a delicious houmous pitta wrap which I'm drooling at the thought of now...


Another thing I wanted to mention (I know, cupcakes to razors, strange transition) is this Dorco Eve 6 ladies razor (*) I was kindly sent. It came at perfect timing as I was in need of a new one and didn't know which cruelty free options I had in the general shops. I believe this brand is cruelty free, but correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, it's a wonderful little razor which glides perfectly even over those awkward areas. Unlike most razors it features a double 3-blade format. It's also got moisturising benefits as the little bands contain aloe, vitamin e & lavender. Plus it costs under £5!

Hope you're having a lovely day,


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. The cupcakes look amazing! I'm really craving one right now, help! :D

    Laura // Middle of Adventure

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.