3 things to watch.

27 August 2016


My boyfriend and I started watching Preacher, which is available on Amazon Prime. I don't have an account because I'm a cheapskate but he does, score. He told me that it's all based on a comic book series which I think makes it even cooler. It follows a priest who ends up having something supernatural happen to him and from then on his words to people end up being very powerful. It's dark and funny, with lots of gory bits, and I highly recommend you give it a watch if you get the chance! I've still got episodes left to watch because I'm trying to savour it haha.


I found the movie What If while browsing the other night, and whilst I'm not the biggest fan of Daniel Radcliffe I do love Zoe Kazan. What a lovely little movie though! They basically meet at a party and end up being friends, even though she has a boyfriend. I'm sure you can see where the story goes. The soundtrack is pretty amazing, and I won't lie that I found myself thinking he was attractive during the movie, yeah...I caved to Harry Potter.


I saved this one for last as I'm sure literally everyone and their dog is talking about it, but Stranger Things...oh my. It didn't take me long to get through the 8 episodes on Netflix and I just hope there's another series. It's the perfect science fiction series, with a magical soundtrack and Winona Ryder, I mean come on...she's the best! A missing child, weird government lab and everything 1980's make this a must watch.

What shows/movies have you been loving lately?


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. Love the film What If, I went to watch it at the cinema.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What If sounds so good! I just watched the trailer, I definitely need to watch it soon! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love stranger things and preacher, i liked what if but it wasn't really one of my favorites!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Preacher comics are awesome! I haven't seen What if, looks nice, though!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.