411 days later.

12 October 2017


Hello world, it's been a while.

If there's anything I can say every time I find myself posting here, it's that lots of things have changed. The past year has went by in a bit of an amazing blur. There have been good times and low times, but luckily the former far outweighs those. I have so many photographic moments I'd like to post up here on this little blog of mines, if not for anyone else to enjoy then just for myself because I truly miss having the memories in one place to look back on. 

Speaking of change, I decided to stick with my actual name because I guess I just feel like I want this space to be a bit more personal.

Anyway, as always I can't promise to be overly frequent with my posting, but you can still expect posts about my outfits, food, outdoor adventures, music, movies, pets and just life in general when I do. And as always you can find me over on Instagram @xjad0re

Thanks for reading,

Claire x

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.