A selection of snapshots.

15 October 2017


There's kind of an order to these photos but anyway here is a selection of moments from my 2017 so far! I've got soooo many photos on both my phone & camera (some of these have featured on my instagram too) and like I said before I want somewhere to put them instead of them just getting forgotten about. There's so many others I could have chosen but I didn't want this post to be ridiculous, maybe I'll do a separate post but for now this'll do.

Moments above include: drinks in the Meadows, walks through town & the countryside, seeing Radiohead live outdoors in Glasgow (one of the most magical moments of my life), dog sitting a cutie called Dexter, some Edinburgh festival time fun, and being treated to seeing Mac Demarco at the Usher Hall. I also went to Latitude festival but I want to post about that on it's own.

Hope you've enjoyed this random little insight into the last 9 or so months.


Claire x

Join the conversation!

  1. Claire! Glad you're back in the blogging world, I've missed your posts!

    xx Tess Pretty Little Things blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Tess thank you! I'm happy to be back, glad they were missed :) xx

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.