Some vegan food inspiration.

21 October 2017


Alpro Go-On natural yoghurt w/ mango, fig, granola & cacao nibs


Buddha/nourish bowl 


Alpro Go-On w/ granola & warm mango/blueberries


Mix of veggies w/ rice (sweet potatoes are heaven btw)


Chocolate chia seed pudding w/ fruit & some granola


Baked potato with salad


Alpro coconut yoghurt w/ granola, raspberries & mango


Pasta w/ tomato & basil sauce ft. the yummiest cider


Crumpets w/ biscoff & butter plus a bowl of mango


Well, I hope this post can inspire you a little at least!

I've been a vegetarian since the age of 17 (or thereabouts) but these days I try to eat mostly vegan meals. It's fun putting together different healthy meals or snacks although I don't eat this way constantly, treats are definitely allowed haha. I'll have to do another post featuring those.

I don't want to turn this into a health rant or whatever (have already touched on this on my Instagram), but since this is my proper space to do so I may as well write this...since around the beginning of June I've suffered from chronic dizziness. It came on suddenly as extreme vertigo/nausea and hasn't left me since (it gets less intense but it's always there). When it's bad I almost feel as if I'm not in my body/floating, it's a weird thing to describe. Plus the nausea and anxiety it brings, yay. So of course my first thoughts were vitamins etc. A couple of blood tests later and after being told my B12 was low but then went back up, I was lost. I decided either way I needed to focus on eating far healthier than I ever have, and that's exactly why I have all the pretty photos you see above! Unfortunately I'm still not recovered and I'm waiting to see someone at the ENT hospital, though my doctor thinks the symptoms point to vestibular neuritis. I hope there will be a day I feel back to "normal" whatever that is haha, I know I'd certainly never take that for granted again.


Claire x

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.