Happy Halloween!

31 October 2017


Dungarees & top - H&M


So as you can see, the other week we carved a couple of lil pumpkin guys (Betty and Hugh btw). Aside from stabbing her in the eye, I'd say Betty was looking pretty happy. Halloween still continues to be one of my favourite times of the year so it was nice to have a chilled evening doing this. 

For the occasion I popped on my trusty H&M dungarees and a striped top, and got knife happy - nothing like a bit of pumpkin therapy.

I've watched a few "scary" movies recently to get even more in the mood. A few include - The Birds (which I'd never seen before, and it was pretty daft but amazing), A Nightmare on Elm Street (one of my favourites), Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (I'm obsessed with the Halloween movies but hadn't seen this one...hello Paul Rudd! He managed to be creepy af somehow haha), and Trick r Treat (which was just weird).

Hope you've all enjoyed your Halloween whatever you've been up to.


Claire x

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.