Vegan Christmas dinner @ The Herbivore Kitchen.

30 December 2017


Thought I'd share these mouthwatering food photos from my dinner at the Herbivore Kitchen the other week. I was invited along to a vegan night organised by Charlene and had the loveliest time!

The cafe is a cute little place with fairy lights and artwork dotted around. For my starter, I had the roast butternut round, with sweet potato gnocchi & sage cashew cream. My main was Sgaia bacon nut roast with fondant potato, baby carrots & red wine jus. Lastly, my pudding was the sticky toffee ginger & cinnamon pudding. Everything was so amazingly yummy, but if I had to pick a favourite it would be the gnocchi. I even feel guilty typing that because it was all so good haha.

We were also gifted the sweetest goody bags with all sorts of vegan & cruelty free treats. I recommend checking out all the brands featured :)


Claire x

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.