December moments '17.

2 January 2018


December was a good month filled with lots of festive moments - probably one of the nicest I've ever had. I went into town to enjoy the Christmas lights and yummy food, found out I'd been bought a ticket to go see The Cure and Interpol next year in London (!!!), went out dancing of course, walked in the snow on more than one occasion, enjoyed lots of Christmas movies (seriously, we had a list to work through haha), celebrated my dad's birthday by getting him an amazing turntable & speakers, and just generally did a bit of reflecting on things I want to change/achieve this year.

There are still some festive photos to come from new years and I'll also pop up some of my favourite presents I received - thought it'd be best to combine those with my birthday since it's so close.

Hope you're having a great start to the year,


Claire x

Join the conversation!

  1. Such a lovely post, Claire! I love your photos, they're always so unique and colourful! I had an amazing Christmas time as well, I'm so sad it's over, haha. Happy new year!

    xx Tess Pretty Little Things blog

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.