Recent eats in Edinburgh.

28 January 2018


First up is Hula. I opted for their soup of the day which was tomato (yassss) & it came with some seriously delicious bread. This was such a perfect option as it was a freezing day in Edinburgh and I don't think anything else would have hit the spot quite like soup. Of course there are tons of vegan options at Hula - I've seen that their acai bowls are very popular!


Next is a grilled tofu and avocado sandwich from Brunch. I ended up here as the place I was planning on visiting was closed, and it was a pleasant surprise. This sandwich was really chunky & yum, I want to try making something like this at home now. They have quite a few vegan options there, and even do a breakfast burrito which I really want to go back for!


Lastly, my first ever visit to Zizzi's. I'd ordered delivery pizza from them before but never actually visited. Oh. My. God. I've genuinely still been thinking about this lentil ragu many times since (I also added some fire roasted peppers) - it was amazing! For dessert my sister & I shared their vegan calzone which was filled with bananas, pecans & blueberries with a side of coconut & chocolate ripple gelato.


Claire x

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.