My 28th birthday.

5 March 2018


For my birthday this year (which was January 7th but it's taken me a LONG while to sort through all my photos clearly), I was taken away for a surprise weekend to a sweet little air bnb. I've never been surprised in this way before so I was extremely happy & grateful!

I was greeted by a car full of balloons (so cute) and then after a quick snack stop, driven to Innerleithen which is in the Scottish borders. Our air bnb was amazing - everything was so well thought out. I miss the hot tub a lot! And the log fire, and the fairy lights, and the comfiest bed.

We explored a lot & saw lots of pretty views - the fog made everything even more picturesque, it was like being in Twin Peaks. On the day we were coming back, we went to Peebles for some lunch & more exploring.

I had the best 28th birthday I could've wished for, I even got to watch The Notebook by the fire with a cup of tea in hand (I have officially reached old lady status). I'd definitely go back for another relaxing weekend some time :)


Claire x

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.