A day in Glasgow.

11 March 2018


More photos from a little while ago, this time from the end of January when I went through to Glasgow with Stuart and Louise.

We'd been talking about revisiting Tchia-Ovna House of Tea for ages - think it had been a year and a half since our last visit. My memories of being cosy and feeling so at home will always draw me back eventually. I decided to get a pot of Turkish apple tea alongside a big slice of carrot cake, which was so yum. All their food is vegetarian and there are lots of vegan options too. Sometimes the resident cats pop in to say hello, and there is a piano if you fancy playing it...such a sweet little place.

Afterwards we got the tube back into central Glasgow and went into a few shops. Then it was time for dinner and I was buzzing because we were going to Mono. I'd been here once before and the food was really nice so I was looking forward to trying something different. The to-fish 'n' chips did not disappoint, I added some mushy peas as well and omg so good!

It's a shame I can't bring all these veggie/vegan places back with me to Edinburgh, but they're a good excuse to go through for a visit.


Claire x

Join the conversation!

  1. I've never been to Glasgow but would love to visit! Love your photos too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully you get to visit some day :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely pics! I've been wondering about visiting Glasgow as I loved Edinburgh but I wasn't sure how it would compare but, from your pics, it looks awesome

    www.theemeralddove.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Aw amazing that you've been to Edinburgh, you'd love Glasgow as well...has more of an urban feel but there's lots to do x

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.