Recent eats in Edinburgh | 02

26 March 2018


If you're in the mood for some vegan donuts (and vegan cream eggs!) then Considerit Chocolate is the place to go. They have a good range of flavours - which I think they change up weekly/daily. I got the "cherry bakewell" flavour and it was yum, so tempting to get one of each though.


I'm still not over this gigantic tower of nachos, one of the best things I've ever eaten. Tortilla chips with five bean chilli, vegan cheese, jalapenos and guacamole...and this is the small size haha. Definitely made for sharing! The Auld Hoose is a cosy little place and they have a jukebox which is dedicated to music such as The Cure and Deftones - win!


Lastly, we have Seeds for the Soul. A relatively new place which I believe is entirely vegan. I visited here on pancake day so of course I got pancakes and they were amazing - so fluffy and all the fruit was perfect. I also got a smoothie which was strawberries, banana, flax seeds and oat milk. It's such a cute cafe with local artwork dotted around and good music playing.


Claire x

Join the conversation!

  1. So hungry after looking at this! Funnily enough just came back from Edinburgh but missed out on all these cute looking places, would have loved the donuts :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.