From Leith to Cramond.

10 May 2018


The other day we had the nicest weather, so for the first time in years I headed out for a cycle. I'm making much more of an effort to be active and actually do some form of exercise each day. My bike (well, there's two) has been stuck in the shed for far too long which is crazy because I love cycling!

Considering the fact that none of us have been on any big cycles for a while, it felt like a nice achievement to make it all the way from the Water of Leith at the shore area to Cramond harbour. Especially because the bike I was using doesn't even let you change gears haha. We stopped quite a few times to get photos because the views were just so lovely!

Once we got home we made vegan fajitas and watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - a perfect end to the nicest day.


Claire x

Join the conversation!

  1. Love these pictures! Such a cute outfit too I really like the graphic tee :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.