Arthur's Seat and blossom trees.

19 June 2018



On a lovely sunny day during May, we headed out for lunch. We wanted to try out Henderson's at Holyrood, so parked at Arthur's Seat and had the nicest walk. Arthur's Seat isn't a place I go walking often for whatever reason (makes no sense cause it's amazing!) so I hadn't been there in a while. It was nice to see all the summer colours had come out and the place was buzzing in general.

We had our lunch - which I'm really sorry to say, gave me mild food poisoning some how :( . I'm sure their food is amazing but it's kinda put me off now. Needless to say, I'm not including the photos of my food because it brings back bad memories haha.

Afterwards we took a little detour and passed all the pretty blossom trees. Oh yeah, my t-shirt is from a cool online store called Sassy Spud!


Claire x

Join the conversation!

  1. Love your photos! I have so many friends who talk about Arthur's Seat so it;s great to see your snaps
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.