Christmas day.

26 December 2012


Evening lovelies, and happy christmas for yesterday! I hope you all had a wonderful time and got the gifts your little hearts desired. I had a really nice day at home with my sister (the rest of my family went out for dinner) and didn't burn a single thing, yay! I much prefer staying at home on Christmas day and I think we'll all be doing that next year. 


How everything looked in the morning. We watched Aladdin on the tv whilst opening our gifts.


Kitty was intrigued by his little present.


We set the table for the two of us and sat in silence throughout most of the meal as it was so damn tasty!  My option was Quorn, of course.


Wouldn't be a blogger without getting my phone involved eventually haha.


Our Aunty had made us the trifle she makes every year. The cream topping is seriously the best thing on the planet.


We were in love with our new hats.


Later in the evening my boyfriend came round so we could exchange gifts (these were his waiting for him). He got me some amazing things, I'm surprised he actually listens to the things I go on about wanting!

Overall I had a lovely time even though I must admit it never really feels like Christmas anymore (think I'm just getting old). I'm looking forward to doing a post on my gifts, hopefully that will be interesting for you as I know I love those type of posts :)

Enjoy the rest of your Boxing day, I'm going to spend mine watching tv shows and movies (as well as eating leftovers, mmm).


Join the conversation!

  1. Sounds lovely :) spending Christmas with your sister is the cutest thing I've heard :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you and your sister, she looks so happy. Your dinner actually looks really yummy. I've found that I look at a lot of other people's photos of their dinner and don't understand how they enjoyed it. I can't wait to see your gift post, I love those too! :) Hope you had a good Christmas!xx

    P.S. I love the photo of your cat, we got mine a stocking and he loved it and tried to get inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you be any more beautiful? I love these photos so much. It looks like you had wonderful Christmas. I hope you are enjoying your day :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO gorgeous in those photos. I'm glad that Christmas was a success. I'm sad it's over, WAAHHH.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so so pretty! your christmas looks amazing (:

    L x

    www.xloulabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing what everyone gets up to on Christmas day! Your's looks like a cozy and simple one. Looking forward to seeing your presents :) xx

    LoveFromLouLou.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. a christmas with just you and your sister sounds perfect! wish i had a sister :P hope you have a good ny too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Claire, it's Ally from Strawberries-taste-how-lips-do
    just a quick message to say that I've changed my blog name
    and for some reason when you change your name, your followers
    have to follow you again! So if you want to follow me again, please
    do on my new link! :)

    Ally | www.perksofbeingally.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really LOVE the setup/look of your blog… and you are beautiful!!!!! Keep up the good work!
    I would absolutely love it if you would ever come check out my blog, maybe even comment or follow… it would mean the world to me!

    Xo-
    http://girlsgoglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so beautiful! Glad to hear you had a good day xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely :) I love time spent at home at Christmas - best place to be! Although it is lovely to see family and friends too :) which means that I ventured out this Christmas day for dinner at our local village hall with a selection of lovely people, but that was ok because it meant we got to see everyone :) I look forward to seeing your gift post - I've never done one before as this is my first Christmas as a blogger, but I'm definitely looking forward to posting about some of the lovely thoughtful gifts I received :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous post! merry christmas!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just came across your blog and its lovely! Love the photos, they are great:)
    I would love it if you would check out my blo:)g

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool pictures :) have a wonderful blog, I really like

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.