Little red dress.

18 December 2012


Dress | Paprika c/o Zalando
Jacket | H&M
Shoes | Primark
Necklace | Peacocks

Hi lovelies, hope you're all having a nice day! I was recently offered £40 to spend on Zalando, which is a great fashion website containing lots of popular brands, and of course lots you might not have heard about before. It was really difficult to make my choices (look how pretty this jumper is and these earrings) but I got there in the end. I realised I still don't own a lot of red so was instantly drawn to this dress. I just love the faux leather detail to the shoulders.


T-shirt | Object c/o Zalando

I also picked out this cute deer t-shirt (I'm sure you all know my obsessed with deer by now haha) and I just love how it looks with jeans or my disco pants.

I've been in bed for the last couple of days as I think I have some form of the flu but today I'm being strong and going out to finish the rest of my Christmas shopping with my mum. 
Have you finished buying all your presents?


Join the conversation!

  1. i love the capped sleeves such a contrast !

    http://www.calibell.blogspot.co.uk/

    @DanielleReed117

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is gorgeous on you!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leather sleeves on this dress, such a nice touch! I've finished all my Christmas shopping - thank god! Haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is gorgeous, I love contrasting materials like this. Very pretty. Hope you feel better soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the necklace. Really like the contrasting materials on the dress. V.CUTE x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely and Christmas-sy dress! Not heard of Zolando so will probably check them out now.

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that last shirt! and love all the leather in the first one

    -Erica
    All About Itt

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is amazing! I am a new follower :)

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit! so pretty :)

    Check out my blog at: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sleeves on this are amazing! Such a unique style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that dress, so tempted to get one like it except I have recently dyed my hair orange so it would look awful :P

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely dress and necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely dress and necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely love that dress! awesome blog xx

    www.jsandmakeup.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.