I bought a unicorn.

14 December 2012


Thought I'd introduce you to my new sparkly unicorn friend. I adopted him/her (haven't decided) from a charity shop.


Where my advent calendar lives, I'm excited that the chocolates get bigger towards the end!


Some more pretty tinsel.


Monkey protecting my boyfriend as he sleeps.

I'm sorry I haven't had any outfit posts up for a while, to be honest any time I get the chance lately the lighting is tragic. Hopefully have one up in the next few days!

This evening I'm off to the German christmas market in town, have a great Friday whatever you're doing :)




Join the conversation!

  1. The unicorn is so adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute :) I love your decorations, I need to decorate my room still. Enjoy the market! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He/she matches your hat so perfectly! :p I love how festive your room looks with all of the tinsel.

    cheers~
    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always a joy to read your posts. Of course I adore your unicorn! It's so beautiful! Your room is wonderful and Christmasy too :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you're so cute! Have you named him/her? Haha. The top of your drawers is super pretty. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those nail polishes look great :)

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I love that little table :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.