White confetti nails.

15 December 2012


H&M 'confetti time' and Model's Own 'snow white'

Hi sweeties, thought I'd share with you my nails for the week. I'm kind of in love with the simple white background being brought to life by all the colourful pieces of glitter! Two days in and they show no sign of chipping yet. I also completely adore the H&M bottle, so fun.

What colour nails do you think you'll be wearing for Christmas day? I don't think I'll be able to resist red.


Join the conversation!

  1. I love this! The two go so well, all sparkly and festive :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely stunning!! I've never wore white polish, but this really makes me want to :) red is definitely the most festive colour for Christmas day! Not sure what I'll be sporting yet, but possibly something glitery :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely! So festive xx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty, they remind me of funfetti cupcakes!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. how lushhhh does the H&M one look! I wasn't expected it to be H&M I haven't really paid attention to their nail varnishes since I got a green one which I wore last Christmas. I think I need to have a look on the way to work tomorrow :-) it looks lovely over the white xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty combination! Love the multicoloured glitter and how festive it looks against the white base :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely combination! Perfect for christmas

    Josie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. really so pretty! really nice for winter, didn't even know H&M did nail polish! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favourite nail combos at the mo - I haven't got that particular glitter polish, but I've got a really similar one, and I've also been enjoying wearing it over gold or black :)
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.