Instagram 011.

14 April 2013


Took a trip to Ikea as my wish list for there was getting pretty long. Couldn't resist a visit to their cafe (can anyone?) for some chips, cake and tea. We also had veggie hotdogs after, oops.


Already loving my new bowl, it inspires me to have healthier breakfasts for some reason. Treated myself to this Hummingbird Bakery book and everything inside looks just wonderful.


Won't lie, I ate this in one sitting. It's kind of impossible not to, mmm. I tried out my first recipe from Hummingbird and made cornflake cookies. Our oven makes cooking uneven so things are never perfect but the flavour was so good.


Been enjoying many of these smoothies - raspberry, banana & blueberry. Have also made the switch to soya milk/yoghurt. Had a late night craving for a veggie burger so my boyfriend and I ordered this for our evening of Breaking Bad.


Went through to Glasgow on Friday with my sister. We shopped for so long, nearly collapsed, rewarded ourselves with Pizza Hut. I'm in love with this Lush conditioner already.


Bought a few things in boots, the Barry M colours are amazing. Wearing Greenberry which just so happens to match my lovely new deer cushion.


Baked some chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting, pretty happy with the swirls and they taste so good.

instagram: xjad0re

Join the conversation!

  1. gorgeous photos! I love that lilac nail polish you're wearing! Which shade/brand is it?

    Hannah xx

    www.raspberrykitsch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you love Retread! It's lovely. I love your new bowl, so cute xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That smoothie must be delicious! Pizza Hut, burgers and lovely breakfast are just what dreams are made of. You're into Lush products too? I love their soaps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these types of posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ikea buys (those plates omg!) and your cupcakes looks amazing :D

    Personal Blog l Twitter l Tumblr


    ReplyDelete
  6. This post makes me want to take a trip to Ikea. Haven't been for about a year :( I love the pastel plates and floral lamp shade you bought - and the deer cushion is so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veggy Hotdogs? Yummieee <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cupcakes look beautiful and I like the look of the cornflake cookies!!

    Lx

    www.whatlisawrote.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Ikea food, especially the cakes! Your new nail polish is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can never resist ikea food either! yummy! greenberry, wow, such an amazing colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That colour nailpolish is so pretty! The cupcakes look so cute and delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.