New in | Forever 21, H&M, Primark, Lush.

12 April 2013

Last Friday I went to Glasgow with my sister. We hadn't been for ages and also Forever 21 had opened recently so we were pretty excited. I couldn't get over how big and beautiful the store was. And how much STUFF, my god. I hadn't treated myself to new things for quite a while so I did go a little crazy...

Forever 21


I finally got the cat make-up bag! Whilst the pink one was cute, I actually preferred this black one. I also fell in love with these two headbands, I think they have a sweet, retro feel to them. It was hard not to buy more than this as the selection was so huge, but at least I know these three clothing pieces are things I will get a lot of wear out of. The striped jumper is really comfortable to just throw on with a high-waisted skirt or some jeggings. The shorts were available in other colours but I've always wanted a cute pair of red ones and these only cost me £11 something. Plus the belt has little silver hearts going along it, so cute. The t-shirt is one of the most perfect and simplistic pieces in my wardrobe now, I love to wear it with jeans and converse.

H&M


I've been looking for a studded bag in this sort of shade for a while now, so when I spied this in the sale I was really happy. It's such a good size and will be perfect for the spring/summer. The My Little Pony t-shirt is something I'm sure a lot of people won't like but I was obsessed with this show when I was younger and it's such a pretty mint shade! I actually think it looks really sweet with this polkadot high-waisted skirt too.

Primark


Another bag, woops. At least this one is smaller and more suitable for long days out when I don't want to break my arm. The last pair of sunglasses I bought from Primark were actually a little bit too big for my head and kept slipping down my nose but these new ones are perfect. I love the slight silver detail.

Lush


I've never bought any of the shampoos or conditioners from Lush before, as a lot of them don't appeal to me smell-wise. But this one has grown on me already and really leaves me hair feeling silky soft.

Hope you enjoyed this little haul post, have a lovely day!

Join the conversation!

  1. Quite the lovely selection of things! I have the makeup bag from F21 in pink and a d o r e it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cat print makeup bag, I keep looking at it on the Forever21 website! And the H&M bag is such a bargain, very jealous

    Josie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to go to F21, must organise a trip to Glasgow. I love the skirt and top from H%M, they look so good together. Have you seen that they're doing MLPs at build a bear :P? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that make up bag!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul, love the striped sweater and the My Little Pony shirt! <3

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly want every single thing you bought! Especially the cat case and MLP tee!

    Danielle xx
    Danielleyc | UK Beauty, fashion & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. The My Little Pony shirt!! <3 I must have this as well. I really like everything you bought :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great haul!! Looks like a happy shopping trip.

    Lx

    www.whatlisawrote.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh you picked up some lovely things, love the jumper :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Forever 21 make up bag! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many pretty things and oh my god, I just bought the same Little Pony t-shirt in H&M ahah! It's just adorable :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the My Little Pony T-shirt, it's just perfect! It was one of my favourite programmes as a kid. A definite must in anyones wardrobe!

    yellowindieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have such good taste! I love the My Little Pony shirt and the kitty make up bag, very very cute :)
    Elle xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really need to head to Glasgow soon to check out the F21 store!!!

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those headbands!!!!!!!! I LOVE them- they are SO cute! Following <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely LOVE these items you got!! I love that H&M bag ahh it's so sad we don't have H&M where I live! :(
    http://pleasebemynightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.