She's my little strawberry bubblegum.

7 April 2013


Top & skirt | H&M

Hey lovelies, wow two outfit posts in a row. I didn't think I'd ever be organised enough again to get to that stage. I wore this to attend the Scottish blogger event at Zen Lifestyle. The sun had slightly come out so I was in the mood to wear some light colours. This is one of my favourite skirts ever, even if I do kind of resemble a picnic table.

I had a great evening in the beautiful salon, browsing the products and chatting away to such nice bloggers. I also came away with a cute little goody bag.


The products I received were from the Murad Environmental Shield range. One of them was a full size tube of the Essential-C Cleanser which smells of mandarins. I'm really looking forward to using this as it says it's great for dehydrated skin. I also received little sample sizes of the Essential-C Day Moisture and Eye Cream. I'll be sure to do a review once I've tried them out.

P.S. Unashamedly in love with Justin Timberlake's new album right now.

Join the conversation!

  1. Such a pretty top, been looking for one like this for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit! You look very pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! As usual I love your outfit and your hair is so beautiful :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! Perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that top is amazing! great spring time outfit

    katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    katy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I wasn't working that night, sounds like it was a fun event. That skirt is so cute! I love gingham, I've been eyeing up a red gingham dress in New Look. Gorgeous tattoo too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww it's a shame you were working! thank you :) xx

      Delete
  7. That outfit is cute. Jelous of your goodies!

    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I truly adore your outfit Claire. And you always look stunning!

    :) Stay like that! ;)

    x Aurora

    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as always, thank you aurora, you're the sweetest! :) x

      Delete
  9. How do you manage to look so pretty in everything you wear?! Love this outfit Claire. :) xxx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww not at all >.< but thank you leanne! xxx

      Delete
  10. Sooo pretty! You look like Dorothy Gale :) Lovely! :)

    nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look like Dorothy! It was lovely to meet you x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous outfit, love the skirt xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Definitely remind of the girl from Oz :D

    Personal Blog, Daily Entries
    Instagram l Twitter l Tumblr


    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love the new JT album too and your outfit is adorable.

    Lx

    www.whatlisawrote.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yay a fellow fan! thanks lisa :) x

      Delete
  15. You looked so lovely last Thursday, gutted I didn't get a chance to chat to you. Your skirt is an absolute beaut! :) Iona x

    ReplyDelete
  16. i feel really unoriginal because i was going to say your skirt is like dorothy..then i saw your comments. :-P

    super super cute though love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww don't feel that way haha! thank you :)

      Delete
  17. It was so lovely to meet and chat with you last Thursday.
    This outfit is adorable, the red lips really compliment the look :)

    p.s this really does resemble Dorothy (haha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks demi, same to you, had a lovely time chatting :) haha i guess i'll have to start calling this my dorothy outfit now then! x

      Delete
  18. I really like this, skirt is gorgeous :)
    Have a nice day, kisses :*

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.