A cute trip to South Queensferry.

11 March 2019


A few weeks ago Stuart, Louise and I took a drive through to South Queensferry. It's the cutest little place to the west of Edinburgh, and offers great views of all three bridges. Of course it features pastel coloured houses and old fashioned sweet shops, as well as more modern cafes and restaurants. Also there really is something cool about a pebbled beach!


It was a really chilly day, so after some photo taking we headed inside for cups of tea & coffee at a place called Manna House Bakery. Unfortunately all their vegan options were gone by the time we got there so I just opted for a peppermint tea (and maybe a snack bar I smuggled in).

Another beautiful place so close to me, I look forward to coming back in the summer time. We've been visiting lots of lovely seaside areas lately and it's been so nice! I just love how being near the water is one of the most relaxing feelings. I've went through many phases of listening to the sounds of the sea on an app before I fall asleep, it's the best.

Claire x

~ Outfit details: Dress - Topshop (old), Cardigan - Topshop (ebay), Jacket - H&M (old), Boots - New Look (old), Bag & scarf - Primark (old) ~

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.