Springtime at the botanic gardens.

16 May 2019


A few weeks ago, on a sunny but chilly Saturday afternoon, Stuart and I took a little trip to the botanic gardens. I don't think I'd been during the spring or summer season in years -  I remember last going in the winter time taking photos of my sister (aka freezing my bits off). Some of the flowers have bloomed already so there was lots to see, but from the empty looking areas I can tell it will be even more amazing in the summer. 


I feel like each time I go there, it feels nostalgic and new at the same time. We sat down at a sunny grassy area to enjoy some fruit and then had a browse of the gift shop. There's actually a lot of really pretty things and interesting books. The sad part of the day was that we only saw one squirrel friend. 


Claire x

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.