Lust list 004.

12 September 2012



 001. I love the delicate pink colour of this top, and the collar detail is so pretty.

 002. I've wanted a teacup and saucer set like this for so long, but had completely forgotten about it. I  love the idea of being able to see your drink through the cup, I'm just a weirdo like that.

 003. These are just too cute! I recently bought a white peter pan collar shirt and I think one of these would look sweet with it.

 004. I think ASOS had the same (or similar) hat out last year, and I regretted not buying it. I want to be a cupcake.

 005. The idea of this book is so lovely, and is really good if you'd like to keep a simple journal but  you're feeling stuck for things to write about.

 006. Ahhh this dress is just so perfect for autumn, it would look so nice beneath a cosy jacket.


Join the conversation!

  1. gorgeous pieces! I absolutely love the cupcake hat!



    raspberrykitsch.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i think every girl deserves to be a cupcake this winter ^.^ xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing. I want everything on this list! x

    http://catsandclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all of these! except for the leopard print coat, mostly cause I don't really like animal prints, but I love everything else. I followed you on instagram! my user name is fleurchelsea in case you wanna follow me back.
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink top is so cute, I am loving your blog. Going to follow xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire you have such great taste! I'm in love with that dress.... I want it now!! ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks! haha i know, think i'm gonna have to give in to temptation! xxx

      Delete
  6. OOooh the hat is just so darn cute haa. I got a little strawberry hat back in June ready for winter and I'm soooooo excited to wear it! <3 :) Loving the lust list, more please!
    t h e l o v e l y s h a d e s o f p e p p e r b l o g

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow your hat sounds so adorable too! will look perfect on you <3 thank you!

      Delete
  7. You're not a weirdo! A transparent teacup is a brilliant idea...unless that means we're both weirdos? The Q+A Diary also sounds wonderful, especially as you can see answers from previous years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yes we can both be weirdos then! i agree, it's a great little idea :)

      Delete
  8. such pretty pretty things! and you're not a weirdo. i have semi transparent teacups from ikea and i live them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the dress! :) like so badddd. foreal, top 1 for thing lust! xx i so love your blog...

    Aurora

    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i so love your sweet comments, thank you! xx

      Delete
  10. such pretty items!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway (click one page back) to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those necklaces are so cute! I love all things with cats on them because they're my favourite animal :) I think I also need that hat because I also love cupcakes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. the Q&A diary is a really good idea....lovely blog xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.