Fox print.

8 March 2016



Since I bought this skirt I've worn it sooo much. Actually, same goes for the shirt. They're definitely two of my favourite H&M purchases from last year. The fox print is the cutest thing, and as the shirt is only just past waist length, it looks perfect with high-waisted jeans as well. This Topshop cape is something I've owned for many years, I remember getting it in one of their sales. It's not something I'd wear often but I kind of liked how it went with this outfit (plus the satin inside matches the skirt). 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend whatever you did. I spent Friday evening and Saturday afternoon in Dunbar at my boyfriend's family home (while they were away, getting to pretend we own a fancy house hahaha). It was nice to get a little break away even if it was just a 20 minute train journey to get there :) 


Claire xx

Cape - Topshop | Shirt & skirt - H&M | Boots - Primark

Join the conversation!

  1. Your outfits are always so nice, Claire! Glad you had a nice weekend :)
    I keep seeing this type of skirt in shops and I'm always drawn to it but I don't think I'd pull it off.

    Tess Pretty Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is unbelievably cute and all kinds of wonderful!

    Laura // Middle of Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh this shirt is adorable! i find that h&m always do cute little prints on shirts and i love them :) your skirt is amazing too

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.