Easter weekend aka donut weekend.

12 April 2020


What a wonderful day it was when I spotted that Considerit Chocolate had started doing donut deliveries. I don't know about you but sweet treats are my weakness and I have some sort of chocolate or biscuits every day, it just wouldn't feel like a proper day without something. Of course this is all balanced out with healthy, nutritious meals most of the time ;)


I was silly to expect these to last more than one day in a 3 person household during lockdown. Anyway, onto the flavours! We got cream egg, chocolate oreo, passionfruit honeycomb, white chocolate mini egg, inside out cream egg, and biscoff. Plus two cute little cinnamon sugar donut balls and I got myself one of their cream egg bars.

I'm gonna dream about these babies for a while. 


It was also Archie's birthday this weekend. He's one of the dogs I walk and currently I still see him a few times a week (carefully) as my friend is disabled and can't get out too much. We thought it was only right he got a pupcake fuelled photo shoot.



Things I'm grateful for at the moment:

The beautiful sunshine we've had recently.
The lovely new plants I have in my home.
My yoga practice (especially loving yin in the evenings).
Quality time with my ratties.
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Anyway, I hope you're staying safe and well (and maybe now thinking about ordering donuts).


Claire x

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.