Another summertime mix ('19)

2 October 2019


I've got a load of moments from the summer months to share, some of which I'd even forgotten about. Once I back up my photos it's goodbye and I don't have much of a chance of remembering any of these *useless memory*. So...some of these are all lovely and edited, whilst others are as Gordon Ramsey would say...fucking raw. Dress above is old Asos.




Visited a fairly new cafe in Leith - The Movement House. It's also part of a yoga/meditation studio which is next door. I got an amazing slice of chocolate cake and a fruit smoothie. It's such a cute & calming little place. #oootd (old outfit of the day) consists of a top from H&M I've had for years, and a New Look jumpsuit + converse handed down from my sister.


Went to Sugar Daddy's bakery for the millionth time and got this INSANELY good cookie sandwich as well as a cupcake. So good for vegan & gluten free options.


Went to the Fringe on a couple of occasions - saw Circus Berserk (really good!) and a couple of comedians. I think I've realised I can't deal with how busy town is during festival time now though, it's suffocating and you're lucky if you can get a seat/drink anywhere haha.


Only two years later but we got our Latitude Festival photos developed, my sister & I look so different now!


Watched one of the Mission Impossible movies (I forget which) at the outdoor cinema in St Andrew Square.


Went to see Crystal Fighters (!!!) at the Hidden Door Festival in the Leith Theatre. Wow...what a magical and uplifting evening. I've loved them for so long now and they did not disappoint. We also got an amazing view from the balcony area and danced away to ourselves.


This post is dedicated to the angel that is Sally. She recently passed away and I know Stuart misses his wee best friend so much. She was such a character and loved howling at nothing outside and wiggling her butt. You were so loved <3


Claire x

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.