Noir.

16 October 2019


With it being October, I'm watching even more horror movies & creepy shows than usual (shoutout to the Netflix show Hannibal, I am loving it). So I thought it was fitting that I edited some of my photos in black and white for a change. I just love how it changes the mood of every single one. 



I had been cat sitting for a kitty called Aggie - she doesn't like people much as I'm sure you can tell, but hey, I kept her alive so she should like me a little. Strolls through the Botanical Gardens, Figgate Park, around Arthur's Seat, and Newhaven Harbour.


Vegan pancakes at Harmonium in Leith (I had gluten free ones with strawberries and cream), followed by exploring some local charity shops and Weigh to Go. I actually went out with the intention of finding a secondhand outdoors/rain jacket that day that I could use for work. I had almost given up hope until one of the last shops we checked had a Regatta one in my size for £9, amazing!

Outfit above - Top: old Urban Outfitters, Skirt: vintage from charity shop, Converse: secondhand from my sister


These photos were mostly taken during the last warm days of the year in late September, I'm definitely happy to welcome those chilly nights and sweet smelling candles now. 


Claire x

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.